Tuesday, March 19, 2013

… spring cleaning... (& that means a sale!)


If you've been following my blog for any amount of time,
you know that I get the spring cleaning bug every year.
. . . & after this past week, with our temps in the 80's 
(& even the 90's a few times!)
. . . I have really been bit by the spring cleaning bug!

So, as you saw in my last post
not even my inventory of Cosmo floss was safe!
I've made up some sweet little sets of Cosmo flosses & you can find them in their own page in the 'tag sale' section.


Also, there are some wonderful fabric selections (mostly fat-eighth bundles) that I'm finally parting with.
(.  . well parting with 'part' of them. . . these are some of my treasures & don't tell anybody, but these are the second sets I have had of these collections . . . yep I like 'em that much!)
I've decided that I won't be doing any more retail shows, but I will be posting things on the website, & for now - most are the things I've been keeping for a quilt show - so they will be in the 'tag sale' area.

As I will be making some additions & changes to my company,
the plan is to be expanding the web-shop as well!
(I'm excited & looking forward to that part!)

But for now. . . I'm focusing on my current spring cleaning (& finding fun things for you!) 
. . . & around here - spring also means a sale!


. . . so, in addition to the fun fabrics & flosses added to the web-shop,
the sale means that patterns (printed & pdf versions) are 25% - 75% off!

So lets celebrate the arrival of spring!
(. . . even for those of you in the northern states - who are still getting snow!, & or for those of our southern hemisphere friends who are welcoming autumn!)

I also want to thank all of you who have made designing & growing this business of mine
such a wonderful experience. You are precious & mean so much to me!
(((xoxoxo)))

Bren


p.s. - If you would like to get a little 'heads-up' notice about the web-shop &/or about Acorn Quilt & Gift Company - be sure to sign up for the e-newsletter! (. . . it goes out about 6 - 24 hours before announcements are made on the blog or on twitter.)

No comments: