Friday, December 2, 2011

... some 'By My Hand' news



I'm so excited to let you know that Jennifer, at Shabby Fabrics, is offering 
'By My Hand' as a block-of-the-month!

Woo-hoo!

Jennifer has ordered all the same fabrics (Mrs. March's Basic) 
that I used for my quilt. . .
. . . & so you can make one exactly like it!

(. . . in fact, she has a bunch of wonderful other goodies that you can get to make your own . . . a wonderful thread set, &
 . . .even her own appliqué tools & tutorial set as well!
. . . love them!)

Shabby Fabrics will be starting the BOM in March '12 - but for those of you who want to get started before then, & want a kit, they will add a complete kit to the website for 'By My Hand' as soon as all the fabrics arrive. . . (within the month - hopefully!)

I've been getting a bunch of questions about whether 'By My Hand' will be kitted. . . & so I just wanted to let you know!

. . . oh! . . . also, Jennifer did a feature on me on her blog & has a wonderful giveaway for you so be sure to check it out here! . . . (& check out how cute(r) (is that possible?)  they made my little Bailey!)

Here on the home-front, I'm finishing up my little owl quilt ('Remember Whooo Loves You') for my newest little grand-niece. . . (whom I get to meet in a little over a week!) I have the top pieced & will be quilting it later today. (. . . I'd better get some bobbins wound!)

Before that, I'm meeting a cousin, who's in town from Oregon, for lunch.
. . . It's a chilly day. . . so I'm thinking a cup of nice warm soup!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Bren

2 comments:

Auntie Pami said...

I've pinned it! That darn thing is addicting!

Sewn With Grace said...

I signed up for the block of the month today before I saw your post. I am very excited! I did get the thread set and the applique kit too. My 50th (ouch) birthday is in Jan. so it is a little gift to myself. I am a bit nervous about whether I can do it, but I'm going to try!