Monday, February 14, 2011

… a day the share the love. . .



I just love this day. . . don't you?
. . . not the hype about selling lots of flowers, chocolates, & gems. . .
. . . but the thoughts & expressions of love behind it all. 

Our hearts are such precious things. . .
 . . . & the hearts of those we treasure. . . even more precious.

So, for this day that we remember & celebrate St. Valentine. . . 
. . . & the way he stood for love. . .
. . . & the way he made sure that those he loved - knew it. . .

 . . .  I wish for you a wonderful day. . .
. . . celebrating your heart . . .
. . . & celebrating the love that we all have to share. . .

xoxo!
Bren

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
 but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful sentiment!! Happy Valentine's day Bren!

Sparky said...

how lucky for us you share yours..heart that is...

Thimbleanna said...

What a beautiful little heart! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Darlene said...

It's truly a very sweet heart you've shown today.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, your Dad and Bailey. :-)

Sewn With Grace said...

A very Happy Valentine's Day to you, Brenda! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BREN!
BLESSINGS,LINDA!

jldouglas@wipswest.net

Stina Blomgren said...

Such a pretty heart...lovely... and so is your words...
Happy Valentines Day to you...:0)
Btw.. I don't think I have thanked you for the lovely little extra I found in my ordered package... So sweet of you...
Thankyou...and I so love my new fabrics.... Will be a pleasure making soothing soon...
Love from me...

Dawn said...

Lovely post, Bren.
Hope you have enjoyed a sweet day.

Louise said...

Thank you for your very sweet message today. I hope your Valentine's day was wonderful. I spent my day at my favorite quilt shop!

Samantha said...

Love that heart! Love YOUR heart. And frankly, I can live without jewelry and flowers, but I do enjoy the chocolate...