Wednesday, July 7, 2010

daybook ::24::

for today :: July 7, 2010

outside my window. . .  it's still cool. . . (but not for long!)

I am thinking. . . of getting into the 'guest' room (. . . you know, the one where things tend to get dumped stored for a bit?)  & doing some cleaning out!

from the kitchen. . .  6 yards of pastel wools! (with color names like peeps (yellow), sprout (lt. green), peony (pink), cremecicle (lt. orange), hydrangea (lavender), & soft aqua. . .) Yummy!

I am wearing. . .  the 'grubby' stained t-shirt & shorts - that I don't mind getting dye on. Need to get changed for the day. . .

I am creating. . . new little somethings. . . .! (sorry. . . too early for peeks)

I am remembering. . .  how excited we all get when the clouds roll in. . . & how much I love the summer monsoon rains. 

I am reading. . .  'A Lineage of Grace'  by Francine Rivers  - I'm at the chapter about Ruth & Boaz. . . love this story so much. . .

I am hoping . . .  to get some new stitcheries prepped.

I am hearing. . .  quail parents sounding their 'chirping' alarms. . . we must have at least 2-3 nests in the backyard. . .! (Can't wait to see those cute little babies! - they so remind me of little cartoons!)

around the house. . . stayin' cool. . . we're getting pretty good at it!

I am going. . . to enjoy a day without anywhere I 'have' to be!

one of my favorite things. . .  a fresh new haircut. . . (so easy!)

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . more stash 'editing' & working on a website update.

from my picture journal . . .
. . . in celebration of the fact that today is 'Chocolate Day'. . . (isn't that  every day?). . . this little plaque hangs in my kitchen. . .

Wishing you a wonderful day. . . (& lots of chocolate!)
 
Bren

2 comments:

Cara said...

Hi Bren! Love, love, love your little chocolate plaque! That is definitley my kind of diet! LOL! can't wait to see your pastel woolens and the sneaks of the little somethings you are working on!

Cara said...

Hi Bren! Love, love, love your little chocolate plaque! That is definitley my kind of diet! LOL! can't wait to see your pastel woolens and the sneaks of the little somethings you are working on!